Windows Server 2016 STANDARD - INSTANT DELIVERY
🔥HOT Pick!🔥 Windows Server 2016 Standard 💯 Guaranteed Genuine License Activation 🔐Product Serial Key _INSTANT DELIVERY 🚚
PROOF! 🧾 Windows Server 2019 helps to prevent malicious attacks against your system with a strengthened security suite ⚔️ 🛡️ that detects any suspicious activity as a preventative measure like Server Storage 💽, Management, Automation, Visualization, Virtual Desktop 💻 & Many More. 😜😜
Are you tired of your business server security? Are you looking for a low virtualized software built for high traffic container environments? Are you looking for a Server to secure your system against malicious Viruses? Are you looking for a Windows Server that facilitates with Software-Defined-Networking & Web-Based platforms?
Don’t Worry! 🥰 We recommend the Windows Server 2016 Standard is the brand new, cloud-capable ☁️ server operating system from Microsoft. The networking of PCs and the administration of such networks as well as the provision of data and web hosting are only a few tasks for which server systems can be used in your company. Windows Server 2016 Standard comes with many new features and offers, among other things, a new license model, which is now no longer measured at the processors, but at the cores. The Windows Server 2016 Standard Edition is suitable for low-density or non-virtualized environments. Therefore, this edition is tailored for companies that use only physical servers or use only a few virtual machines. You’ll get Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard license activation keys 🔑🔑 all in just a few simple steps. You will receive an account details & instructions to download & install the software.
Why You Use Windows Server 2016 Standard…?🤔🤔
- Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of protection, built into the operating system.
- Protect the applications that run on your operating system, anywhere it’s deployed
- Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs
- Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency
- Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server
- Save money and gain flexibility with software-defined compute, storage, and networking technologies,
inspired by Microsoft Azure.
- Use improved technologies, such as Windows containers and Nano Server, for other ways to deploy and
run on-premises and cloud-based apps.
What’s New in Windows Server 2016 Standard: 💭💭
- Increased speed and flexibility through the use of cloud technologies
- Zero-Trust security approach to protect the system against current threats
- Failover clustering to increase resilience during temporary storage or network failures
- New server roles and rights for secure server system management
- Windows containers for fast application development with maximum flexibility
- Minimal execution in the nano server without a graphical user interface for more performance and reduced maintenance requirements
By the previous versions, the Standard and Datacenter licenses are valid for every two physical CPUs. With the new licensing model, a change from a Pro-CPU to a Pro-Core licensing took place. It is assumed that a server has at least 8 cores per processor and a total of at least two processors, so a total of 16 cores. For each server, 16 cores are the minimum, and at least 8 cores must be licensed per CPU. Better equipped servers must be upgraded with additional licenses. The supplementary licenses are available in the steps of 2, 16 and 24 cores each. It is also necessary to purchase the appropriate user or device CALs.
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Standard:
- Computer and processor: Processor requirements 1.4 GHz and processor 64 bit, supports DEP and CMPXCHG16b and also supports LAHF/SAHF, and Prefetch
- Required memory: 1GB (minimum), 2GB (recommended)
- Required hard disk space: for the core 32 GB, for the GUI another 4 GB
- Required Disk Controller: PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller
- Required video card: 1024 x 768 screen resolution or higher. DirectX® 9 graphics processor with WDDM driver
- Required Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
- Support Operating system: Windows Server 2016, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail for the login if stopped working within warranty due date, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org then we will fix the issue within 2 hours.