Genuine Windows Server 2016 DATACENTER - INSTANT DELIVERY
Microsoft Genuine Windows Server 2016 Datacenter Key 💯Genuine Activation 🔐License Key – Instant delivery 🚚🚚
PROOF! 🧾 Genuine Windows Server 2016 Datacenter provides security 🛡️ ⚔️ to save important Organization data from system failure | Viruses | Hacker Attacks!
Are you looking Windows server with highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments? Are you in fear to lose important data of your Organization 💼 in a cause of system failures or viruses or hacker attacks? Are you want to automate Software-defined networking with Cloud-like ☁️efficiency? Genuine Windows Server 2016 DATACENTER?
Don’t Worry! 😜 We recommend the Windows Server 2016 Datacenter that is designed for highly virtualized datacenter and cloud environments. Windows Server 2016 is a cloud-compatible operating system that supports all current workloads while introducing new technologies that make transitioning to cloud computing much easier. The system brings great new layers of security to the table and possesses Azure-inspired innovation for the applications and infrastructure that can transform the way you do business. These include Shielded Virtual Machines, Software Defined Networking (SDN), and Storage Spaces Direct and Storage Replica. Companies that increasingly rely on virtualization make the right choice with Microsoft Windows Server 2016 DataCenter. Among the most significant innovations in Hyper-V are important features in failover clustering, increasing the loading capacity for temporary storage and network failures. You’ll get Microsoft Windows Server 2016 DataCenter license activation keys 🔑🔑 all in just a few simple steps. You will receive an account details & instructions to download & install the software.
Why you Use Windows Server 2016 Datacenter…?💭💭
- Enhance security and reduce risk with multiple layers of built-in protection.
- Increase availability and reduce resource usage with the lightweight Nano Server.
- Develop and manage with agility thanks to Windows Server and Hyper-V containers.
- Build highly available, scalable software-defined storage and reduce costs.
- Software-defined networking to automate with cloud-like efficiency.
What’s New in Windows Server 2016 DataCenter:🤔🤔
- Cloud technologies and Windows containers provide increased speed and flexibility
- Failover clustering to increase the loading capacity during temporary storage or network failures
- Storage Replica provides preventive protection against failures
- Shielded Virtual Machines protect your data within VMs against unauthorized access
- Storage Spaces Direct enables the creation of scalable, highly available storage systems with local storage
- Software-Defined Networking (SDN) functions for centrally managing and configuring physical and virtual network devices such as routers, switches, or gateways
- Secure server system management through new server roles and minimal execution in the nano server without a graphical user interface for more performance and reduced maintenance requirements
By the previous versions, the Standard and Datacenter licenses are valid for every two physical CPUs. With the new licensing model, a change from a Pro-CPU to a Pro-Core licensing took place. It is assumed that a server has at least 8 cores per processor and a total of at least two processors, so a total of 16 cores. For each server, 16 cores are the minimum, and at least 8 cores must be licensed per CPU. Better equipped servers must be upgraded with additional licenses. The supplementary licenses are available in the steps of 2, 16 and 24 cores each. It is also necessary to purchase the appropriate users or device CALs.
System Requirements For Microsoft Windows Server 2016 Datacenter:
- Computer and processor: 1.4 GHz 64-bit EMT64 or AMD64, quad-core
- Required memory: At least 2GB of RAM (or 4GB if Windows Server Essentials is deployed as a VM), 16GB of RAM recommended, maximum support of 64GB
- Required hard disk space: At least 160 GB of hard disk space with a system partition with a minimum capacity of 60 GB
- Required Disk Controller: PCI Express Compliant Disk Controller
- Required video card: 1280 x 800 screen resolution or higher. Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 10 graphics card.
- Required Graphics card: DirectX 10 support required for GPU-accelerated interface
- Support Operating system: Windows Server 2016 DataCenter, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Server 2016, Windows Server 2012 R2, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2008 R2.
- Browser: Internet Explorer 11, Microsoft Edge, Safari, Chrome, or Firefox.
- .NET version: .NET 3.5 required. Some Advanced features may require .NET 4.0, 4.5, or 4.6 CLR to also be installed.
- Required connectivity: Internet access (fees may apply)
Notes: Please check your email. spam/trash/all mail for the login if stopped working within warranty due date, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org then we will fix the issue within 2 hours.